Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Kit
The Fluke FC Wireless v3000 Voltage Kit provides measurement of many common electrical parameters
The Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter with the Fluke Connect® app has all the essentials for convenient test and measurement troubleshooting:
- AC and DC voltage measurements to 1000 V
- AC and DC current with 0.01 mA resolution
- Continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance and frequency measurements
- MIN/MAX recording
- CAT III 1000 V, Cat IV 600 V; IP54
With the Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Module you can:
- Measure up to 1000 V True-RMS AC
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Use the logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
The Fluke v3000 FC WirelessVoltage Kit is part of the Fluke Connect team of wireless test tools
Connect the v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Module to your test point, and view the results up to 20 meters away on the 3000 FC Wireless Digital Multimeter.
You'll save time, with less run-around collecting multiple measurements. Use multiple modules for measurements on three-phase systems, as a stand-alone measurement tool or combine with other Fluke Connect® modules as a system for multiple measurements.
From short distances, you can even view readings from modules through closed electrical panels. Plus no more writing down data as the FC Wireless Temperature Module captures up to 65,000 sets of time stamped min/max/avg readings, using the optional PC adapter. Fluke Connect wireless test tools also offer increased safety by letting you view readings in a separate location from the test point.
Now you can take readings on moving machinery, with only the measurement module in harm's way.