Fluke Ti401 PRO Thermal Camera
- Choose the thermal camera that gives you in-focus images in a matter of seconds. LaserSharp™ Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus.
- See small details in the image and discover anomalies faster with 640 x 480 resolution thermal images
- On the thermal camera, adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion™ technology
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal) and organize them by piece of equipment with Fluke Connect™ software
- Simply the best optics to transmit energy and produce high quality infrared images. Fluke thermal cameras use only 100% diamond-turned germanium lenses with specialty coatings.
Perform thermal inspections with more confidence and faster results than ever before. At 640 x 480 resolution, Fluke Ti401 PRO thermal camera offers the highest resolution in its price class along with the ruggedness and ease of use that you’d expect from Fluke. Get sharper, crisper images and more exacting temperature measurements. The popular pistol-grip design allows for convenient one-handed use. Never lose sight of an issue with the 3.5-inch (landscape) LCD screen. Stream thermal data and operate the camera remotely with Fluke Connect Desktop software.