Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
5 reasons the T6 belongs in your toolbelt
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
- See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 600 V ac or dc (T6-600)
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase+
Measure voltage … without test leads
We know working in electrical boxes jammed with wires can be challenging when you’re trying to find a safe metallic contact point. Now, with Fluke’s T6-600 or T6-1000 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.*
Why use the T6 Electrical Tester?
Electricians often work in boxes jammed with wires, where finding a safe metallic contact point can be a challenge. With the T6-600 or T6-1000 you take measurements by sliding a single wire into the open fork.
How FieldSense Works
FieldSense technology is truly a breakthrough in how voltage is measured. While other open fork testers detect a magnetic field to show ac current, FieldSense technology detects an electrical field. This field interacts with a reference signal created by the T6 tester, creating a voltage value on the tester’s display.
Who needs a T6 tester?
Commercial and light industrial electricians can use T6 Electrical Testers for most everyday measurements. These devices easily fit in your pocket, making them easy to access on the front-line for electricians of all industries.
* Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.