Fluke T5-600 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
- Reliable electrical tester automatically measures volts AC and volts DC with precise digital resolution
- Includes easy, accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement
- Displays resistance to 1000 Ω
- Includes a continuity beeper for quick go/no-go tests
- All inputs are protected to EN61010-1 CAT III 600 V rating. UL, CSA and VDE listed
The T5-600 Voltage Continuity and Current Tester is a versatile troubleshooting tool for up to 600 V environments. Use it to check voltage, continuity, and current with one compact tool. Just select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. Its OpenJaw™ current measurement lets you check current up to 100 A without breaking the circuit.
Detachable SlimReach™ test probes are customized for national electrical standards. Plus, its tough test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to carry in your tool pouch. Add the optional H5 holster and you can clip the T5-1000 onto your belt. For higher voltage applications check out the Fluke T5-1000.
Other useful capabilities:
- Features a compact design with handy probe storage
- Withstands a 10 ft. (3 m) drop
- Includes detachable SlimReach™ probe tips that are customized for national electrical standards
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type testers
- Offers Auto-off mode to conserve battery life
- Fits into an optional holster that attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads