Fluke Networks NX8 Pro Pocket Toner Kit w/ 8 ID
Connect. Detect. Protect.
The Pocket Toner® connects to any voice, data, or video cable to detect open/short circuits, continuity, AC/DC voltage* and dial tone* all while protecting up to 52 volts.
The Pocket Toner comes in three models and several different kit configurations so no matter what your job, you can safely install and test.
- Low-voltage circuit protection for both the unit as well as the detachable cable toner
- Dual audible indicators in the main body and detachable buzzer toner units
- Removable push on connectors
- Auto shut-off
- Easy-to-read indicators
- Male and female adaptable toner section
- Removable push-on connector
- Lightweight, durable anodized aluminum body
The Pocket Toner Pro kit allows users to quickly and easily test coax, telephone, home theater, audio, video, security and fire cables for continuity, AC and DC voltage, shorts, opens and 50-75 Ω termination—8x faster with 8 ID caps.
Simply place each of the numbered ID caps on the remote ends of the cables to test then connect the main unit to the other end of the test cables one at a time. If there is continuity, the green LED on the ID-cap will light and the main unit will show the ID cap's number (1-8) on its digital display. In addition, the audible indicator in the main unit will emit a short tone. The PTNX8 also tests for the presence of both AC and DC voltages from 6v-52v.
- Test cables 8x faster with 8 ID caps—with LED to indicate continuity
- Low-voltage circuit protection (6v-52v) in main unit and toner unit
- Eight segment LED displays five different test results
- Main unit "beeps" when line condition changes
- Bi-gender toner unit with removable Speed 81™ coupler
- Two buzzers to indicate continuity
- Test for dial tone and polarity with the Dial Tone Detective™
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life