Fluke Networks NX2 Deluxe Pocket Toner Kit
Connect. Detect. Protect.
The Pocket Toner® connects to any voice, data, or video cable to detect open/short circuits, continuity, AC/DC voltage* and dial tone* all while protecting up to 52 volts.
The Pocket Toner comes in three models and several different kit configurations so no matter what your job, you can safely install and test.
- Low-voltage circuit protection for both the unit as well as the detachable cable toner
- Dual audible indicators in the main body and detachable buzzer toner units
- Removable push on connectors
- Auto shut-off
- Easy-to-read indicators
- Male and female adaptable toner section
- Removable push-on connector
- Lightweight, durable anodized aluminum body
Perfect for the satellite, audio & video, LAN, voice, security & fire, and cable & telephone installer/technicians who need to quickly and easily test for continuity, AC and DC voltage, shorts, opens and 50-75 Ω termination.
- Low-voltage circuit protection (6v-52v) in main unit and toner unit
- Eight segment LED displays five different test results
- Two buzzers to indicate continuity
- Unit "beeps" when line condition changes
- Bi-gender toner unit with removable Speed 81™ coupler
- Nickel-plated brass connection fittings
- Removable push-on F-type connector
- Test dial tone and polarity with the Dial Tone Detective™
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life