Fluke Networks SimpliFiber® Pro Optical Power Meter and Fiber Test Kits
Simple-to-use fiber-loss tester with advanced time-saving features. Choose from various kits with configurations to meet your fiber verification, inspection, and cleaning needs.
- Single-port, simultaneous dual-wavelength feature completes testing in half the time and saves measurements from both wavelengths into one record
- Additional wavelengths of 1490 and 1625 nm
- CheckActive™ feature emits an audible tone and displays an icon when a live fiber is detected, eliminating the need to set up a measurement
- FindFiber™ Remote ID enables one individual to quickly identify cable connections or routings (especially useful at patch panels), eliminating the need for multiple technicians on opposite ends of a fiber link to match color combinations
- Min/Max capability automates precision tracking of intermittent power fluctuations
- Large internal memory save 1000 results which enables continuous testing and recording
- LinkWare Cable Test Management software helps to analyze test results and create professional test reports
- Various kit configurations for all “first line” fiber handling needs, including fiber verification, inspection, and cleaning – all housed in a professional, rugged carrying case
- Mag Kit Strap Attachment - Strong rare earth magnet attaches to metal surfaces in the testing environment, allowing the technician to work "hands free"
Today’s high-bandwidth premises networks depend on a reliable fiber optic infrastructure. Proper installation and maintenance of fiber cabling is imperative for minimizing network downtime. Whether you require basic fiber verification capabilities, advanced troubleshooting and inspection, or documented loss and power measurements, Fluke Networks’ SimpliFiber® Pro Optical Power Meter and Fiber Test Kits are the best first-line fiber instruments to meet your needs.
SimpliFiber® Pro Optical Power Meter and Fiber Test Kits include all the tools necessary to verify and troubleshoot optical fiber cabling systems, measure loss and power levels, and inspect and clean connector end-faces. Replacing the popular SimpliFiber series, these next generation optical loss test kits boast industry-leading functions such as dual-wavelength testing and automatic-wavelength detection, in addition to unique features such as CheckActive™, FindFiber™, and Min/Max. With such advanced, yet easy-to-use, capabilities that reduce test times, SimpliFiber Pro is simply the best first-line fiber test kit on the market.