OptiFiber® Pro OTDR Family
Fluke Networks’ OptiFiber® Pro Series OTDRs make novices and experts faster. Automated trace analysis and setup supports applications including data centers, PON and outside plant. Advanced features include Manual Expert mode, pinch and zoom for in-depth trace analysis and SmartLoop for bi-directional testing. Supports Versiv copper and fiber loss certification modules.
- Multiple wavelengths (850, 1300, 1310,1490, 1550 and 1625 nm) support LAN, datacenters, PON, FTTx and outside plant applications.
- Automated setup senses fiber characteristics and sets measurement parameters
- Manual Expert mode allows simple adjustments to automated settings for detailed testing.
- EventMap automatically identifies events including connectors, splices, bends, and splitters
- Gesture-based interface allows fast, in-depth trace analysis.
- SmartLoop™ OTDR technology tests two fibers in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Instantaneous on-board bi-directional averaging results included as standard
- Integrates with LinkWare™ Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- Future-ready VersivTM design supports copper certification to Category 8, fiber loss and inspection.
Designed for Enterprise, Datacenter, Outside Plant and PON Fiber
As fiber networks evolve, the need to test in more locations has increased. OTDRs are now needed for:
Many OTDRs designed for fiber troubleshooting are designed for carrier and contain cumbersome and complicated features. The OptiFiber Pro OTDR family is the first class of OTDRs that is built with features and usability for both the enterprise network engineers, and cable installers working in both enterprise and OSP environments.