Fluke Networks CertiFiber Pro OLTS w/Quad Modules + Inspection Cam
Accelerates every step of the fiber certification process
- Optical loss test set with fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in three seconds.
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro OTDR
- ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Optical loss test set provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
- Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber endfaces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Taptive™ user interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and “negative loss” errors.
- Convenient quad module supports both multimode and singlemode loss testing
- Extended singlemode distance range to 130km
- Optical loss test set with built in Visual Fault Locator
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software
- Compatible with LinkWare™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever before with a cable tester, accelerating every step of the testing process
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time.
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels.
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports