Fluke 925 Anemometer Wind Speed Air Flow Velocity Temperature Meter
- Ability to measure wind speed in feet per minute or meters per second
- Data capture using one button and the ability to average multiple readings
- Min and Max alarm setting to alert the user when limits have been met
- Durable over mold housing to protect the unit from drops
- 1 M extension of sensor from display to ensure air flow is captured in hard to reach locations
The Fluke 925 is an economical and durable vane anemometer designed to measure wind speed, air flow and wind temperature conveniently. With a separate air flow sensor and display, the Fluke 925 provides the user the flexibility to measure air flow in a variety of locations. Vane anemometers are well suited to measure air flow in residential and commercial buildings as part of regular maintenance checks.