Fluke 830 Laser Shaft Alignment Tool
- Easy to use tool for precision alignment of rotating shafts
- Features single laser measurement technology to reduce errors from backlash and enhance accuracy
- Provides an intuitive, guided user interface to quickly and easily complete machine alignments
- Includes compass measurement mode to enable flexible, reliable, and repeatable measurements using an activated electronic inclinometer
The Fluke 830 Laser Shaft Alignment Tool is the ideal test tool to precision-align rotating shafts in your facility.
It's a known fact - all rotating machinery is susceptible to misalignment. If you're still using rulers and dial indicators to ensure your rotating machinery is properly aligned, you could be losing thousands of dollars per year in replacement bearing costs, hours of unnecessary repair time, and crippling unplanned downtime, not to mention taking years off your machine's useful life.
The Fluke 830 Laser Shaft Alignment tool is easy-to-use, giving you fast, accurate and actionable answers that will keep your plant up and running. When it comes to laser shaft alignment, data is good but answers are better.
Unlike using the straightedge method or dial indicators the Fluke 830 performs the complicated alignment calculations for you, meaning you'll have the answers you need to quickly align your machine and get your plant up and running fast. An enhanced user interface provides easy to understand results that don't require extensive alignment knowledge and the unique "All-in-One" result screen that shows you both coupling results and feet corrections (vertical and horizontal) in real terms making it easy to take corrective action.
Since machine downtime is costly, test repeatability is critical. The Fluke 830 uses a patented single laser precision alignment system that provides accurate and repeatable measurement results so you can be assured you're addressing misalignment problems properly.
Other useful features:
- Includes a unique “All-in-One” result screen that shows both coupling results and vertical and horizontal feet corrections, making it easy to take corrective action
- Features a dynamic machine tolerance check that provides continuous evaluation of alignment adjustments so you know when your machine is in the acceptable range
- Offers unique extend mode to handle gross misalignment by virtually increasing laser detector size
- Provides auto save and resume capability to ensure your data is there when you need it