Fluke 810 Vibration Tester
- On-board identification and location of the most common mechanical faults (bearings, misalignment, unbalance, looseness) focus maintenance efforts on root cause, reducing unplanned downtime
- Overall vibration level allows you to quickly assess overall machine health directly from the diagnosis screen
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels helps you prioritize maintenance work
- Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action
- Detailed diagnostic reports and spectral diagrams help confirm data quality, and narrow down the root cause of failures
- On-board context sensitive help provides real-time tips and guidance to new users
- Flexible machine speed configurations gives the ability to test a broad range of assets including belt drives, gear boxes, and bevel gears
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory provides enough space for your machinery’s data
- Self-test function ensures optimal performance and more time on the job
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed promotes confident diagnoses
- Tri-axial accelerometer reduces measurement time by 2/3 over single axis accelerometers
- Viewer PC Software expands data storage and tracking capacity
Use the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester to:
- Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failure
- Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
- Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
- Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement
- Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
- Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
- Train new or less-experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team
Fluke 810 Vibration Tester: When you need an answer now...
Control unplanned downtime, prevent recurring problems, set repair priorities and manage your resources with an entirely new approach to vibration testing.
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester is the most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams who need an answer now. The unique diagnostic technology helps you quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems, putting the expertise of a vibration analyst in your hands.
You take pride in your facility, your team, and your work. You do what it takes to keep things up and running, but sometimes there is not enough time or resources to keep up with the workload, let alone be proactive about mechanical maintenance. The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester puts you one step ahead by coupling a powerful diagnostic engine with a simple step-by-step process to report on specific machine faults and their severity the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. Overall vibration measurements and spectral diagrams give technicians the ability to quickly asses overall machine health, while enhanced reporting and actionable recommendations give you the confidence you need to address critical problems first.