Fluke 787 ProcessMeter Digital Multimeter
- DMM and a loop calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool
- Provides a precision 1000 V, 440 mA True-RMS digital multimeter designed to meet 1000 volt IEC 1010 CAT III standards
- Features a clear LCD with backlight; 4,000 counts (30,000 counts for DC current)
- Performs frequency measurements to 20 kHz
Fluke 787 ProcessMeter doubles your capabilities but not your cost
The Fluke 787 ProcessMeter combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool, for about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. It's a maintenance and calibration tool that will be at home in every instrumentation technician's tool box. Based on the trusted Fluke 87 DMM, the 787 adds the ability to measure, source, and simulate dc loop current with 1 microamp resolution and 0.05% accuracy. It puts a complete solution for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications in the palm of your hand so you can get more information, faster and easier.
So if you're tired of having to track down a calibrator, lugging around two tools, and switching back and forth, get the convenient solution for doubling your power. The 787 ProcessMeter from Fluke.
Other useful features:
- Provides Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes, and diode test and continuity beeper
- Displays simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- Provides 20 mA DC current source/loop calibrator/simulator
- Manual step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus auto step and auto ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes
- 1000 V overload protection on V, ohms, frequency
- 150 V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse