Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Calibrators
- Precision multifunction process calibrator designed specifically for the process industry
- Delivers precise measurement and calibration source performance with accuracies of 0.01%.
- Stores up to eight calibration results in memory for later analysis
- Offers HART mode that inserts a 250 ohm resistor in mA measure and source for compatibility with HART instrumentation
Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator designed specifically for the process industry
The Fluke 726 is a precise and powerful, yet easy-to-use field calibrator. It features broad workload coverage, calibration power, and unsurpassed accuracy needed by process professionals. It measures and sources almost all process parameters to calibrate almost anything. Use it to test sensors and valves and test and calibrate transmitters. The 726 interprets results without the help of a calculator and stores measurement data for later analysis.
Other useful features:
- A backlit display provides better visibility in poor light • Stores frequently-used test setups for later use
- Program custom RTD probe calibration constants of certified RTD probes for enhanced temperature measurement
- Voltage input protection design for improved reliability
- Three-year warranty If you need an intrinsically-safe rated calibrator, consider the Fluke 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Process Calibrator. If you want documenting and HART communication built into your calibrator, consider the Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator with HART.
- Features frequency totalizer and frequency pulse train source mode for enhanced flowmeter testing
- Measures volts, mA, pressure, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and resistance to test sensors and transmitters
- Sources/simulates volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Measures or sources pressure using any of 50 Fluke 750P series Pressure Modules
- Sources mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
- Provides two separate channels to measure, source and view process signals simultaneously
- Provides an integrated pressure switch test to allow you to capture the set, reset, and deadband of a switch
- Provides transmitter error % calculation to interpret calibration results without a calculator
- Performs fast linearity tests with auto-step and auto-ramp features
- Powers transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply and simultaneous mA measurement
If you need an intrinsically-safe rated calibrator, consider the Fluke 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Process Calibrator.
If you want documenting and HART communication built into your calibrator, consider the Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator with HART.