Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator
- Powerful, easy-to-use field calibrator
- Measures volts, mA, pressure, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors and transmitters
- Sources/simulates volts dc, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Measures/sources pressure using any of 50 Fluke 750P Pressure Modules
- Easy to read measure/source screen displays input and output simultaneously
The Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator is simply powerful!
With the Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator you can easily source and measure almost any process parameter and test almost any process device. Measure and source mA, volts, temperature (RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms, and pressure, using optional pressure modules.
From the moment you pick it up, the Fluke 725 is ready to perform as a powerful, yet easy-to-use field calibrator. Its simple controls, without menus, make operation easy.
Other useful features:
- Powers transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Handles fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 10 ms
- Stores frequently used test setups for later use
- Provides a backlit display to provide better visibility in poor light
- Features small, streamlined shape, and rugged, reliable design that stands up to field use
- Sources mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
- Supports flow meter testing with frequency and CPM functions
- Performs fast linearity tests with auto-step and auto-ramp features
For more precision, pulse sourcing, totalizing and more consider the Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Calibrator.