Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator with Quick Click Knob
- High-performance loop calibrator for calibration, repair, and maintenance
- Features large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation.
- Provides simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- Delivers mA accuracy of 0.015%
- Provides 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate, and measure
Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator delivers fast, one-handed, push-button loop checks
The Fluke 707 loop calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair, and maintenance of current loops. It combines the best features of a push-button and knob-base loop calibrator, for extremely fast and easy calibration. The large display and simple quick click rotary button lets you make quick selections and adjustments with one hand. Plus, features such as mA sourcing, simulation, and measurement; simultaneous display of mA and % of span, and selectable step or ramp outputs, helps you work more efficiently and accurately. And you can quickly change the 9V battery without breaking the calibration seal.
Other useful features:
- Includes HART® compatible resistance connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators
- Features push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- Includes 0-100% "span check" for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests
- Includes a 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM
- Measures V DC to 28 V
- Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
- Offers 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
- Features an innovative output adjustment dial.