Fluke 6200-2 Portable Appliance Testers
Fluke Simplifies Portable Appliance Testing
- Dedicated key for each test for ‘one-touch’ testing
- Pre-set pass/fail levels to save time
- Large backlit display for easy reading
- Single mains socket for appliance connection
- Separate IEC socket for easy mains/extension lead testing
- Detachable test leads for quick field replacement
- Integral carrying handle
- USB port for data transfer
Perform More Tests Each Day
The Fluke 6200-2 PAT tester is a low weight, small size, one-touch solution with redesigned auto-test capabilities to help you increase the number of portable appliance tests completed each day. The 6200-2 is designed to enable you to work faster without compromising safety – yours or your customer’s.
Pre-set test routines are initiated from a single button. This not only simplifies testing but also facilitates a faster, more efficient way of working.
Weighing approximately 3 kg, the 6200-2 is lightweight and easy to carry when working on-site. The hard rugged carrying case (supplied) not only offers protection during transit but also includes extra storage space for accessories and other tools.
This portable appliance testers is also extremely compact, and has Fluke’s traditional ruggedness to be able to withstand working in the field. Packed with all the features you need for testing portable appliances, a Fluke PAT tester is a complete all-in-one solution.