Fluke 61 Mini Handheld Infrared Thermometer
- Rugged versatile IR thermometer for non-contact temperature applications
- Provides easy targeting bright laser beam
- Measures temperatures from -18 to 275°C (-0 to 525°F) with 0.2°C (0. 5°F) resolution
- Clearly presents data at a glance on the large backlit display
- Includes a shock-absorbing holster to increase ruggedness
- Provides an 8:1 distance to spot ratio
Fluke 61 IR Thermometer captures accurate measurements in high temperature situations
Reach for a rugged Fluke 61 IR Thermometer for jobs that require measuring temperature in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations. The Fluke 61 non-contact thermometer delivers accurate readings over a broad temperature range from -18 to 275°C (-0 to 525°F). Plus, the enhanced optics allow you to measure smaller objects further away.
Monitor the status of electrical motors and electrical panels, research heating and ventilation problems and diagnose car malfunctions all with a comfortable, easy-to-use, handheld non-contact thermometer.
Other useful features:
- Extends battery life with automatic sleep mode after 7 seconds
- Battery life (alkaline) approximately 12 hours
- Automatic sleep mode after 7 seconds of non-use extends battery life