Fluke 355 True RMS 2000 A Clamp Meter
- Reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A AC + DC True RMS, 1400 A AC, and 2000 A DC
- The large 58 mm (2.3 in) jaw capacity is suitable for large or multiple conductors
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rating for added user protection
- In-rush current measurement captures ‘power-on’ surge current with accuracy and repeatability
- High voltage measurement of 1000 V AC + DC True RMS, 600 V AC, and 1000 V DC allows the user to perform multiple tests with only one tool
- Resistance to 400K ohms coupled with a continuity beeper provide the convenience of a multimeter in a clamp meter.
- Accurately measure frequency up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Quickly analyze readings using the MIN, MAX, and AVG functions
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Use the display hold feature to capture readings even when the display cannot be viewed
- Use the low-pass filter to smooth out noisy loads and stabilize readings
Versatile and rugged tools for applications with high currents
Confidently take reliable readings with the True RMS, Fluke 355 digital clamp meter the tool of choice for high current clamp-on amp meter measurement up to 2000 A. The extra-wide jaw easily clamps around large conductors, typically found in high-current applications. The extra rugged design and CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V ratings add an extra element of user protection when taking high-powered measurements.
Accurate peak measurements can be taken using the in-rush current mode, ideal for motors and inductive loads. The 355 also measures voltage and resistance, making this an ideal clamp meter for utilities, electrical contractors and industrial service technicians.