Fluke 324 RMS Clamp Meter
- Rugged, reliable True-RMS clamp meter for electrical troubleshooting
- Measures AC current to 400 A
- Measures AC voltage and DC voltage to 600 V
- Provides True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures resistance to 4 kΩ with continuity detection
- Measures temperature from -10.0°C to 400.0°C (14.0°F to 752.0°F)
Fluke 324 Clamp Meter combines volts, amps, capacitance and temperature in a handy compact package
True RMS measurements, optimized ergonomics, and a backlight display make the Fluke 324 Clamp Meter a great general purpose troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians. Designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results, you can trust the 324 to help you confidently diagnose problems. Use it to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts and to measure temperature and capacitance. Its slim, compact size and rugged design make it well suited for measuring current up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
The Fluke 324 comes with a two-year warranty and a soft carrying case.
Other useful features:
- Measures capacitance to 1000 µF
- Presents measurements on a large, easy-to-read backlight display
- Hold function captures a reading on the display
- Features a CAT III 600 V, CAT IV 300 V safety rating