Fluke 301C AC Clamp Meter
- The body weighs only 132g and is 16mm thick, which is light and portable and can be fitted into a pocket
- The slim and thin jaw of only 10mm can easily clamp onto tightly packed wires
- Tests AC voltage and current with the True-rms function.
- 1000A AC range, 0.01A high resolution
- Tests voltage, resistance and continuity
- Tests current frequency and voltage frequency
- Tests capacitance and diodes
The Fluke 301C Clamp Meter has a lightweight and compact body, which allows you to carry it around in your pocket. The slim and thin jaw can easily clamp onto tightly packed wires. The Fluke 301C tests current, voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency (voltage and current), capacitance, and diode, etc.. You can handle more test needs with it. With the True-rms function, you can test complex signals more accurately, such as frequency conversion signals.