Fluke 2AC VoltAlert™ Electrical Tester
- Voltage detection from 90 to 1000 V AC, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs
- NEW! Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready
- NEW! Innovative 'Battery Check' button function ensures battery is in good condition*
- CAT IV 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Expanded range: 90 V AC to 1000 V AC
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability
* Use of Battery Check function is optional and for convenience only, it is not intended as a substitute for checking the unit on a known live source before and after use.
Always on for faster, safer voltage testing
2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ AC non-contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it's for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.