Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Energy Logger
- Three-phase power quality recorder fully compliant to IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A and consistent with compliance testing
- Uses GPS time synchronization to correlate data with events or datasets from other instruments with precision
- Offers flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors to allow users to define detailed criteria for detecting and recording disturbances
Class-A compliance for the most demanding power quality tests
The Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder is fully compliant to IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A, for advanced power quality analysis and consistent compliance testing. Designed for analysis of utility and industrial power distribution systems, in medium- and low-voltage networks. The Fluke 1760 provides exceptional flexibility with the ability to customize thresholds, algorithms, and measurement selections. The 1760 power recorder captures the most comprehensive details on user-selected parameters; the supplied PQAnalyze application software enables users uses the in depth measurement and produce sophisticated analysis and reports.
- Detailed disturbance analysis – Perform high-speed transient analysis and uncover root cause of equipment malfunction for later mitigation and predictive maintenance. The fast transient option, with its 6000 V measurement range, allows capture of very short impulses such as capacitor switching and lightning strikes.
- Class-A quality-of-service compliance – Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance. Thanks to Class A compliance, the Fluke 1760 allows undisputable verification. The Fluke 1760 Class A compliance has been independently verified at a world leading power quality laboratory.
- Event correlation at multiple locations – Utilizing GPS time synchronization, users can quickly detect where a fault occurred first, either inside or outside the facility. The accuracy of this time-stamping enables users with multiple 1760s on their network to understand the propagation of events across the network.
- Galvanic separation and DC coupling – Allows complete measurements on dissimilar power systems. For example troubleshoot UPS systems by simultaneously recording the battery voltage and power output.
- Power quality and power load studies – Assess baseline power quality to validate compatibility with critical systems before installation and verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
Other useful features:
- Provides uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes) so you’ll never miss important events. Even records the beginning and end of interruptions and outages to help determine the cause
- Provides continuous recording of voltage, current, power P, Q, S, power factor, kWh, flicker, unbalance, frequency, voltage and current harmonics to the 50th/Interharmonics, THD, and mains signaling
- Provides 2 GB data memory to enable detailed, simultaneous recording of numerous power parameters for long periods of time
- Includes comprehensive software that provides trend diagrams for root cause analysis, statistical summaries, report writing, and real-time data monitoring in the online mode
- Allows quick plug and play setup with automatic sensor detection. Sensors are instrument powered, eliminating the need for batteries
- Delivers reliable testing under nearly any conditions with rugged insulated housing and a solid state design that has no rotating components
- Comes with four dual-range flexible current probes (1000 A/200 A AC)