Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Quality Logger
- Three-phase power quality recorder with an Android tablet wireless front panel interface
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standards for correct evaluation of all measured values
- Supports quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations with the wireless interface that provides a window into what the instrument is recording
Record every power quality parameter, every cycle, all the time
Setting up a power quality analyzer to capture detailed power quality data has never been easier that it is with the Fluke 1750. The only things you need to know are the system voltage, frequency and the power configuration (delta or wye). The analyzer then captures the most important data for up to 30 days without losing the most important details. These power meters automatically record every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time. Once the data is captured download via Ethernet or directly to 2GB SD card (without the need of any other device). The Fluke 1750 features a wireless front panel for viewing measurements, data and setting up, implemented via a tablet computer using Bluetooth communication.
- Long-term analysis: Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues; monitor critical equipment, capturing power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction
- Power quality surveys: Quantify power quality throughout a facility, documenting results with professional reports
- Quality of service compliance: Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Equipment Installation/Commissioning: Benchmark: power system prior to install to insure quality of service
- Long-Term Analysis – Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load Studies – Verify the available electrical system capacity before adding loads.
Other useful features:
- Allows you to apply thresholds after data is collected, with Fluke Power Analyze Software–no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups
- Captures every measurement, on every channel, every time with cross-channel, and current triggering capture
- Allows you to easily analyze data and generate reports in intuitive PC software with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Automatically creates standard or customized reports with Auto Report and exports reports to almost any format including RTF (Rich Text Format) for editing in Microsoft Word.
- Sets up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
- Allows you to swap channels internally with the wireless tablet or PC when connections are not correct. No need to reconnect wires
- Measures every parameter voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground
- Offers 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture to provide a detailed picture of even the shortest events
- Quickly retrieves data with included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection.