Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Energy Logger
- Versatile, three-phase Fluke Connect-compatible power logger for conducting basic energy and power quality studies
- Automatically captures and logs voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values.
- Provides the highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Automatically logs all measured values and stores more than 20 separate logging sessions
More visibility, reduced uncertainty and better power quality and energy consumption decisions
The Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Power Logger built with Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software compatibility gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. The best test tool for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging, the 1736 automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters so you have more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. You can also quickly and easily chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports with the included Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software package.
The Fluke 1736 is the best general purpose power logger. If you're looking for a power logger with the same great energy study capabilities and more advanced power quality logging capabilities, the Fluke 1738 is the ideal choice.
Other useful features:
- Presents data locally on the logger or on the Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software
- Allows you to power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Measures all three phases and neutral with four flexible current probes (included)
- Allows reviewing measured values during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Includes event waveform snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to capture dips, swells, and inrush currents and help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues
- Offers a bright, color, touch-screen display for convenient field analysis and data checks
- Helps you capture the right data every time with a quick, guided, graphical user interface
- Reduces uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Allows you to complete field setups through the front panel or Fluke Connect App on your smartphone
- Comes with Energy Analyze Plus application software that enables you to analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality health and create automated reports