Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three-Phase Electrical Energy Loggers
- Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, power factor, energy and associated values
- Fluke Connect® compatible: View data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software or through your facilities’ WiFi infrastructure
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Measure all three phases: With included 3 flexible current probes
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Optimized user interface: Quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Complete “in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect:No need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel
- Fully integrated logging: Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1734 to simultaneously log up to two other measurement parameters, virtually any parameter available on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module*
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption with our automated reporting
The Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three-Phase Electrical Energy loggers introduce a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. Discover when and where energy in your facility is being consumed; from the service entrance to individual circuits. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins.
Profiling energy usage across your facility helps you identify opportunities for energy savings, and provides you with the data you need to act on them. The new Energy Analyze software package allows you to compare multiple data points over time to build a complete picture of energy usage, which is the first step to reduce the cost of your energy bill.
Which three-phase logger is right for you?
|Three-phase Energy Loggers||Three-phase Energy Loggers||Three-phase Power Loggers||Three-phase Power Loggers|
|Features||1732 Energy Logger||1734 Energy Logger||1736 Power Logger||1738 Advanced Power Logger|
|Neutral Current Measurement (four current channels)||•||•|
|Voltage event capture||•||•|
|Advanced analysis:||Upgrade package*||•|
|Waveform and Inrush event capture|
|PQ Health (EN51060)|
|IEEE519 total harmonic distortion measurements||Optional||Optional|
|Fully integrated logging with Fluke Connect®||Upgrade package*||•||Upgrade package*||•|
|Wi-Fi / Bluetooth||Optional||•||Optional||•|
|Magnetic probe set||Optional||•||Optional||•|
|Connection via WiFi router||Requires FREE software license available upon product registration.||Requires FREE software license available upon product registration.||Requires FREE software license available upon product registration.||Requires FREE software license available upon product registration.|
*Upgrade packages are available to upgrade existing 1732 Energy Loggers with the same features of the 1734 Energy logger, and to upgrade existing 1736 Power Loggers with the same features and capabilities of the 1738 Advanced Power Logger. Please note that 1732 and 1734 Energy Loggers cannot be upgraded with the functionality of 1736 and 1738 Power Loggers.